Salmon is a popular, delicious, and nutritious seafood that can be cooked in many different ways but cooking it in the air fryer is one of the most delicious and convenient methods. In this article, we will share the step-by-step process of cooking salmon in the air fryer, highlighting its benefits and sharing a mouthwatering recipe.
Why Choose an Air Fryer for Salmon?
The air fryer not only offers an easier and healthier way to cook salmon, but it also gives a crispy texture like deep-frying with less amount of oil. The hot air technology makes it a perfect choice to cook the salmon because it circulates around the salmon, cooking it evenly and quickly.
Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
Follow these ingredients and recipe steps to make delicious air fryer salmon.
Air Fryer Salmon Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 salmon fillet (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
Here are the simple instructions steps to cook salmon in the air fryer:
1. Start by preheating the air fryer to “370 degrees” Fahrenheit.
2. Drizzle olive oil over your salmon fillet.
3. Now sprinkle salt, pepper, and smoked paprika (if using for extra flavor).
4. Open your air fryer basket and put your salmon in it.
5. Cook it for about “6 to 8 minutes” or until cooked through.
6. Once air fryer salmon ready, serve your delicious salmon right away, along with your favorite sides.
Tips for making your Air Fryer Salmon more Delicious:
Follow these simple tips to make your air fryer salmon even better:
1. For the thicker (salmon fillet), just add 1 to 2 more minutes to the cooking time.
2. To check if the salmon is ready, use a fork to gently poke the thickest part. It should easily flake and be all opaque inside.
3. When you serve your salmon, pair it with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, brown rice, or a salad.
Sides to Serve with Fried Salmon
Here is the list of sides to serve with fried salmon:
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans with almonds
- Quinoa salad
- Garlic butter spinach
- Mixed greens salad
- Cucumber salad
- Grilled asparagus
- Avocado salsa
- Honey-glazed carrots
- Herbed couscous
- Sweet potato fries
- Roasted vegetables like Brussels sprouts, Broccoli, or asparagus are a healthy and delicious side.
You can take your fried salmon with these slides, if you think other slides have made a more amazing taste with it, then you must share in the comment box, we will share it with our readers.
Benefits of Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
There are many benefits to cooking salmon in an air fryer, including:
- Healthier Eating: When you cook salmon in an air fryer, you use very little or almost no oil. This means you get tasty, crispy salmon without loads of unhealthy fats.
- Quick Cooking: Making salmon in an air fryer only takes about 10 to 12 minutes. That’s super-fast. It’s way quicker than grilling or baking.
- Yummy Taste: The circulated hot air technology makes this recipe more flavorful as compared to other traditional fryers. The circulated hot air cooks salmon fast and crispy outer skin.